Sunday 27 January 2013

My Intro...



My name is Muhammad I'zzat Bin Mat Nazari. I love my name, and everyone should love their names. I was born on 6th August 1995 which i means I am 18 years old now. I was born in the General Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I live in Kampung Jamuan, Kota Lama Kiri area in Kuala Kangsar. Before I moved to Perak, I lived in Selangor. My previous school is SMK Clifford Kuala Kangsar. I have a small family. I live with my beloved mother and my younger sister. 

My father name is Mat Nazari. He was a prison officer at Penjara Sungai Buloh in Selangor. My father passed away in the last 5 years when I was 13 years old. He passed away of an attack lung cancer. Departure of my father made ​my family and I very sad. I am pleased with the terms of destiny. I have a very good-hearted father. He is also a father who loves his family. That why I love  my dad so much. 

My mother aged 50 years. My mother age difference of 3 years younger than my father. She is a housewife. My mother is a woman who persevered in the face of life. She always advised me and my sister to become a useful human being. I have a very caring mother. 

My sister name is Nurul Natasha Izzati. She is 16 years old. She is still studying at SMK Raja Perempuan Kelsom. She is a beautiful woman. Seriously.Many people say my younger sister face like   Yoona. She is also a hard-working girl. I'm also proud of her because she get an excellent result  in her PMR examination.

I have many hobbies. My hobbies are playing badminton, bowling, football and so on. when I'm bored I'll surf the Internet to find the materials of religious knowledge. I have an ambition. I want to become a lawyer. When achieved my ambition I will bring my family to go to Mecca to perform Hajj. I hope my dream will be achieved one day. That all about myself.

2 comments:

  1. Salam. Good job Izzat. You've improved much and I am so impressed with you! However, please pay attention in 'S law', 'subject verb agreement and also Tenses ye :)

    ReplyDelete